Restaurants & Cafes

Restaurants & Cafes
Insurance Solutions

What insurance do Restaurant & Café businesses need?

Restaurants & Cafes can benefit from a Commercial Package Policy tailored for businesses in the hospitality industry such as hotels, motels, restaurants, bars, taverns, and nightclubs. This type of policy typically includes coverage for property damage, liability, loss of income, business interruption, liquor liability and more. It can provide comprehensive protection for your restaurant or cafe business.

What businesses can benefit from a Restaurant & Café package policy?

  • Fast Food Restaurants
  • Fine Dining
  • Pizza Parlors
  • Chinese Restaurants
  • Sushi Bars
  • Seafood Restaurants
  • Doughnut Shops
  • Coffee Shops
  • Ice Cream Parlors
  • Restaurants
  • Cafeterias
  • Delicatessens
  • Coffee Shops
  • Sub Shops
  • Take Out
  • Food Trucks
  • Bistros
  • Bakeries

What are the types of coverages restaurant and café businesses need?

Some of the risks a restaurant or hospitality business owner needs to consider are those relating to employees, owners, building or structure and client's visiting the establishment.

  • Workers' Compensation
  • General Liability
  • Commercial Package Policy (CPP)
  • Businessowners' Policy (BOP)
  • Commercial Auto (Liability & Physical Damage)
  • Commercial Auto Hard to Place
  • Liquor Liability
  • Cyber Liability
  • Employment Practices Liability Policy
  • Directors' & Officers' Liability (D&O)
  • Fiduciary Liability
  • Flood
  • Hurricane Protection Plan
  • Umbrella

Contact an insurance agent for more information

If you own a restaurant or cafe, make sure you find an insurance agent who understands your industry and can customize insurance solutions to best meet your needs. Contact us for an insurance agent in your area.

Find an Insurance Agent Near You